dilluns, 5 de juny del 2017

good morning guys!

Oh my god! today I wake up so late and I'm arriving to class now haahha! 

So, today I bring you information about a trainnig that I want to do, althoug is very hard but I'll try. I don' know if you've heard talk about it but I'll give you the explanation about it. I've a slogan, look here! If you can dream, you can do! This is the sentence that changed my life, time before, I was a fat boy that didn't care nothing, only thought to eat and eat hahahaha! like any children. But now I'm a new boy, a power boy, a strong boy, only think to trainnig.

Well here I post you a exercice table to this trainnig

Military Training Plan - Day 1

7x Dominated with kipping to failure
3xDominate Supine
5 × 15 Push-ups
3 × 10 Diamond push-ups
3 × 10 Push-ups
3 × 15 Abdominals knees to elbows
1 × 100 Crossfit abs

Military Training Plan - Day 2

5 × 5 Squat with bar (80% of our 1RM)
3 × 10 Front squat with bar
3 × 10 Squatting overhead
3 × 20 Strides with Jump
3 × 20 Crunch with bar
3 × 10 Windshield wipers

Military Training Plan - Day 3

Circuit: Max turns in 15 minutes

10 Push Press with 45/30 kg
7 Dominated to the chest
20 Jumps to the drawer.                         So, this's all for today, thank you so much!

 

1 comentari:

  1. You're a guy to follow that with great strength and enthusiasm to managed to change his life and his body. What you intend when you get what you intend and are always constant. Congratulations, and keep it. Sure you can do this type of training and many more!
    BYEE!

    ResponElimina