dilluns, 29 de maig del 2017

Hello everybody

Are you ready for a new set to workout?

So, I'm back with new progreses on my body, today is the day number thirty two since that I went to gym.
Is true that the gym is so hard but for now I stand, Today I bring you the second part of my workouts.
GOD HELP ME PLEASE.

I'll start with shoulder and legs, I'll do legs because I'll can jump more higher.


I'll post two fotos on you can check the diferents on my body, althoug isn't the last trainnig, is a littel progres that I'll do.


Look hear! 

4 comentaris:

  1. Man, you make a very hard training!

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. No man, I just think that I want and I do it. This you've a slogan hahahha! see you soon bro!

      Elimina
  2. Hi Gines! I encourage you to follow as well until you get the result you want. Encouragement and support for you

    ResponElimina
    Respostes
    1. thanks a lot for your support Marian, this is a very good help for me

      Elimina